if you want to invest £2,000,000 or more in the UK
- You must have access to at least £2,000,000 in investment funds to apply.
- The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
- You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
- You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months.
- You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years.
- invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies
- work or study
- apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 million
- apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million
- invest in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development
- work as a professional sportsperson or sports coach
- get public funds
You also cannot work as a doctor or dentist in training unless one of the following applies:
- you have a primary degree at bachelors level or above in medicine or dentistry from a UK institution that holds a Tier 4 sponsor licence or is a UK recognised or listed body
- you worked as a doctor or dentist in training the last time you were in the UK
- neither of those conditions were part of the terms and conditions on a previous visa
For further details, contact us:
Mobile: 789 36 38 689
Jrr Integrated Solutions
Srida Anushka Pride, Road No. 12,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, India.